We’ve all heard the horror stories of terrible hosts and listings that are subpar compared to what was promised. As leaders in the industry, we do our best to be as transparent as possible with our guests to always ensure clarity and a great stay. We’ve compiled some of our best tips to help you pick out the best listing and avoid those bad apples as much as possible.
- Check all the photos and captions for details and additional information you might have missed.
- Read the listing entirely! And then read it again.
- Check their reviews and remember, there are always 2 sides to every story – sometimes guests are not always right!
- Read the listing title.
- Check the cancellation policy – they can vary per host and time frames up until your booked dates!
- Inquire about pet fees if you plan on bringing your furry friend!
- Ask about any additional fees you might need to know about to avoid surprises or miscommunication.
- If anything is unclear, just ask! As hosts, we love it when guests ask all their questions prior to booking to we can clear everything up and start your trip on the right foot.
Cover photo by Icons8 Team on Unsplash